In this 4-day workshop you will strengthen your inter-personal skills for use in international business both for improving existing relations or navigating skillfully through difficult communicational situations to a desired result. Participants will learn how to create a constructive, appreciative atmosphere and how to optimise your communication style by means of recognition, reflection and implementation.
- Dealing with complaints and apologizing effectively
- Importance of Small Talk & cultural awareness
- Customer Care on the telephone
- Customer Care in written correspondence
- learn how to become more confident through eloquent language acquisition
- demonstrate competence, trustworthiness and a personable character
- develop an approach for improving „difficult relationships“
- raise awareness of the necessity of „Small Talk“ skills
- develop own communication style for creating a win-win-solution
Who should attend?
Those working in the customer service industry in a global context and who need to speak persuasively, convincingly and confidently in English to international customers when helping to solve problems, offer solutions and conduct business professionally.