Just adding a „please“ or „thank you“ at the end of a sentence does not make correspondence – in particular email correspondence – polite! It´s not what you say, but how you say it! This seminar is designed for those wishing to feel more competent ad secure in written communication, both in emails and business letters, for example from making arrangements to writing detailed proposals or agreements. This seminar focuses on stylistic devices from brushing up fundamental skills to refining complex formulation.
- Salutation & tone
- Written style
- Basic key phrases for everyday situations
- Language focus
- Commercial transactions
- write purposeful, concise & correctly formatted emails and letters
- write with sensitivity to cultural environment
- write with diplomacy and correct tone
- write authentic and focused emails and letters
Who should attend?
Both for administrative and management staff who write in an international context. Focus is on the quality of communication which reflects the success of any business!